Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Design An SEO Friendly Wordpress Website











About:

I will craft an SEO friendly WordPress website design and WordPress blog and I specialize in designing, creating, fixing, updating your website.



Creating a fully customizable and editable website is my specialty, plus I will give a free demo on how to customize it late on by yourself, and believe me it's super easy!



I will provide you with:

  • Seo Optimised Website
  • Fully Customizable and Editable By On Your Own
  • Mobile and Tablet Friendly(Google love this)
  • Design & Development (Security, backup, speed plugins included)

  • Landing or Squeeze Page(That will convert your client for sure)
  • Free Future Maintenance (Maximum of 10 Days Free Maintenance)
  • Social Media Integration

  • Contact forms, google map and Mailchimp integration


    I create sites across all niches including portfolio, real estate, videos, podcasts, health, author site, business, reviews, blog, resume, elementor pro, etc



    Just drop me a message if there is any query anytime.

    Reviews


    : : : : :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment